Learnerships are important in organisations to promote access to training and education as well as provide workplace skills and competencies. They gain portable skills as well as a recognised Qualification. Learnerships are a need throughout South Africa and beyond, and with our National Footprint we are able to provide Learnerships where they are needed. With Durban’s cultural richness and diversity, you need a training provider that can meet the learnership needs of this amazing city. With offices based in Umhlanga, Durban and training centres based in the city centre and in the Northern parts of KwaZulu-Natal, Kukhula Global Projects are able to Project Manage and Facilitate your learnerships.
We offer learnership to help the upliftment of our unemployed and disabled youth in Durban, such as:
- New Venture Creation (Entrepreneurship) on NQF 2 and 4
- Mixed Farming on NQF 1, 2 and 4
- Early Childhood Development on NQF 4
- Hygiene and Cleaning on NQF 1
We also offer Learnerships to Organisations in Durban to train and develop their employed staff, such as:
- Generic Management on NQF 3,4 and 5 – for Managers, Supervisors and Team leaders.
- Business Administration on NQF 3 and 4 – for Business Administrators. Administrative skills are a need in every role within an organisation.
- Call Centre NQF 3 and 4 – from Call Centre Operators to Call Centre Supervisors.
- Wholesale and Retail NQF 3 and 4 – from cashiers, workers on the floor, to Supervisors in the W&R Sector.
Plus many more and customised skills programmes. We are able to host and train learnerships face-to-face at your premises or ours in Durban, or through our own Kukhula Online platform whereby we host virtual contact sessions so your staff that have been earmarked not only needs to derive from Durban but can be based anywhere in the country. The e-learning platform provides access to all Learner Guides, Workbooks, additional resources such as articles, video’s, and case studies, and includes a communication platform where they can directly liaise with their Facilitator, Assessor and fellow peers. The Assignments are available for assessment in real-time to the Assessor to allow for effective and efficient feedback directly to the learner.
Please contact our Sales Team in Durban by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to partner with us in Durban.